Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT)
Why choose an RTT session?
Because an RTT Therapist will help you:
- Discover the root cause and the reason for your issue.
- Uncover the limiting beliefs that have held you back.
- Change the meaning attached to events from your past do you an be free.
- Reclaim your voice, your power, and self-worth.
- Reconnect you to the extraordinary confidence you were born with.
- Rewind your mind for success ad live the life you are meant to live
- Experience rapid, permanent, all-pervasive change.
What sets RTT apart from other therapies?
- Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) is a pioneering therapy based on neuroscience, that offers fast, effective results by combining the most beneficial principles of Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, NLP and CBT.
- RTT delivers extraordinary, permanent change from physical, emotional and psychological pain by reframing our core beliefs, values, habits, and emotions that are deep in the subconscious.
- By rapidly rewiring the neural pathways of the brain, RTT replaces our out-dated belief systems and negative patterns of behavior. New life-affirming beliefs are formed and the healing process begins.
- RTT offers unparalleled results. It works rapidly and removes the need for continuous therapy sessions. A single session can achieve powerful results for a range of issues and it can be applied to both children and adults. More complicated issues and conditions may require up to three RTT sessions.
RTT session is divided into 3 parts(totally an hour and a half):
1.Talking about what a client want to change
2. Induction and regression.
3. Recording positive affirmation (a 15-20 minutes recording to listen daily for 21 days).
This session could be done in person or with Skype-ZOOM.