From the moment you have decided to schedule an appointment, you need to have clear and direct communication with the part of you that can provide healing and information. This part of you is your Higher Self or Subconscious.
I suggest you say to yourself, as an intention:
“I have a clear and direct communication with my Higher Self.” (use the present form, not the future). You can then repeat this intention silently or out loud throughout your day and, most importantly, right before you go to sleep at night. Put a note on your bathroom mirror to remind you to focus upon your intention as you brush your teeth and prepare for bed.
You will want to prepare a list of questions and concerns. As your facilitator, I ask that you write your questions on paper and give them to me at our appointment. Put these questions in order of importance as we may not address them all. For an even better experience, please email me your questions before your appointment. Of course, we can always modify them when it’s time for your session.
What kind of questions?
The general rule is to ask personal questions or keep topics related to your personal life. Here are a few examples.
- I have had asthma since birth. Why? Can it be healed?
- I am in a new love relationship. Is this person the right one for me?
- I dislike my job and would like to quit and find a new one. Should I?
- I have a problematic relationship with my sister. Why is this so, and can it be resolved?
- Many years ago, I had something strange happen to me. (This could be a dream, vision, feeling, or experience) What exactly happened, and why?
- I have a lifelong interest in (name ANY subject). Can we explore this in-depth?
- Am I on my right spiritual path?
- Can I meet my spirit guide or a guardian angel?
- Can I improve my intuitive or psychic skills? How?
- How can I create more peace or balance or abundance in my life?
As your facilitator, I have a list of “standard” questions that we can use it. So don’t worry if you have a shortlist.
- Find for yourself quiet time daily to quell your mind chatter and pay attention to your night-dreams, sometimes they carry messages.
- Don’t drink alcoholic and caffeinated beverages before the session or the evening before, if possible. If you are a regular morning coffee drinker, please don’t skip your coffee, but keep it to a minimum before your session.
- Take some time to have some long walks or light exercises before our appointment, it is an excellent way to prepare for a successful session. We want your body relaxed, but your mind quiet, alert, and engaged.
- If possible, it would be nice to clear your whole day for the session and rest after our QHHT session.
- It is generally not a good idea to have additional appointments after your regression, or activities that require a great deal of concentration. You should take it easy.
- After the session is sure to have lunch or dinner, in particular, if you are coming for a long way. This will help you to be more grounded and present in your body.
Having a regression is very much like participating in a long, detailed, and involved daydream. You really will feel as if you have just returned from an amazing journey, having visited other worlds and lifetimes, and in fact, you will have done just exactly that. It is best to have some time to process your experience and give yourself an opportunity to fully return to your regular conscious day-to-day reality before attempting any complex mental tasks or strenuous physical activity.
After you leave, I will review your digital recording and send you the MP3 file to your selected email address. Please download your file as soon as you receive the link and make a backup copy.
Listening to your session in the days, weeks and even months ahead is an important part of the experience of a Cannon Method Regression. Even if your conscious mind remembers the session immediately afterward, it can, just as some dreams can, begin to fade from your memory, even if you had an “unforgettable” experience!
In addition, any healing or life improvement suggestions can and will be reinforced by listening repeatedly to the audio. The goal is to have your conscious mind “get on board” and align with your Higher Self and its goals, and accept any changes or healing you intend to occur.
The file is also downloadable and you can put it on any mobile device you would like.
If you have any questions at all about a QHHT Session, please feel free to email or call.
This page is from a kind permission of Candace Craw-Goldman website http://www.newearthjourney.com