Parenting your sensitive child. Child who is empathic and/or can see sprits
Tips about the issues with your “powerful” children who see spirits and sometimes they are afraid.
First of all, don't think that your child is too young to understand what to do. I have 3 and 4 years old children who have to learn how to manage what they are dealing with without a problem. One of the parents wrote me this:
"After we participated in your lecture, We have already had some improvement. I had my 3 years old, daughter, ask her "monster" to take a form that wouldn't scare her as much and since then she hasn't complained about seeing a big black monster anymore. Instead, it seems to have taken the form of a rather silly monster from one of her favorite cartoons. She watches PBS and sees Peg + Cat and the monster in it, Big Mouth, is now what she is talking about seeing. Though she is talking about seeing him a lot more than she was when she kept seeing the other "monster". She actually blew him a kiss last night before bed. I am having her tell him goodnight and that she needs to go to sleep now and she seems to be starting to sleep better. Thanks for your suggestions!"
1. Remember to help your child to understand that he/she is in charge of his/her sensitivity. Explain to your child how is important to make deals with his/her guardian angel or spirit guide, and be clear about what he/she wants, like not be bother by spirits until they are older, or only during a particular time at day, week or month. Be clear with your child if she/he makes a promise needs to maintain the deal. If your child is scared by these spirits, explain to your child to tell them to show up in a way that she/he is not afraid of them anymore. Teach your child to create a golden bubble around her/him for shield and protection, where he/she can hear only what is necessary for his/her highest good, with harmony. If the child doesn’t want to be bothered by sprits he/she can tell them” I need to sleep all night quite and relax, I ask to let me sleep free from any contact by spirits".
If the child is too young, I suggest the parents create a golden bubble around your child any time he/she goes to sleep and set an intention, like: “for his/her high good, ask my child can sleep all night free from any interruption by spirits” (your English is better than mine, I am sure you will find better words ;) )
2. There are some Flower Essences that I suggest to give to your child if he/she has been traumatized by seeing spirits.
- Star of Bethlehem (Bach Flower Essence): It is the remedy for the after-effects of shock, such as is caused by unexpected bad news or any unexpected and unwelcome event.
- Saint John’s Wort (FES Flower Essence): It s one of the premier remedies for protection during the night-time and is indicated for a wide variety of sleep disturbances such as insomnia, nightmares, night-sweats and night-time incontinence. Though the St. John's Wort herb has become popular for its ability to successfully treat depression, a deeper understanding of this five-pointed, radiant yellow-blossomed plant, is that it helps the soul encounter darkness, and gives protection from negative spiritual entities. A night-time bath or massage with the St. John's Shield oil as well as the use of the St. John's Wort flower essence is highly beneficial in helping such individuals. For children who have nightmares or who are prone to bed-wetting.
3. Sai Sanjeevini recharged water (Shield and protection vial) is always good for all the family’s members to drink this recharged water(you can find on my web site some information about this method in classes, please contact me for this vial).
4. Smudge the house with white sage and a good intention. You can go in each corner (clock-way), and clear each room in this way.
5. One of my Karmic Release sessions with the mother and the child (I charge only one session) can be also very helpful for facilitating the child to have some more balance, to be more grounded and awake about the situation that he/she is going through.
6. One of the reason why these children can see spirits is also because they are not completely grounded in their own body, helping them to be more grounded with some exercise, and put a black tourmaline in their pocket or/and under their mattress close their feet, it would help them to release any tension, to be more present and absorb less emotions from other (in particular if the child is very empathic).